9.24.2012

Maybe Blondes Can Wear Yellow

I've always been terrified to wear any kind of yellow - canary yellow, neon yellow, you name it.  I have always read and heard that it is just not the right color for blondes.  And when I occasionally try on the color, I tend to agree.  But after seeing two blonde actresses wearing the color at last night's Emmy Awards, it got me to thinking - maybe blondes can get away with this fun color?!

Claire Danes looking so chic - and she's pregnant!

Photobucket
via

Photobucket
via

Julie Bowen.  Oh how this woman makes me laugh on Modern Family.  

Photobucket
via

Photobucket
via

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are blogging again!!! I miss your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Julie Bowen's dress! Also, don't forget Reese's yellow dress from the Golden Globes a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Julie Bowen's dress! Also, don't forget Reese's yellow dress from the Golden Globes a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl, I wear yellow all the time! Just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie - you're right, you do! I just remembered that I've seen you in the color...and you look beautiful! The only time I feel like I can pull it off is in the summer with a mega tan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Logos that have a bustling structure, or are too muddled will just confound your group of spectators. Keep it straightforward so the watcher does not need to "consider" your trademark. It ought to be clear from the main look your identity and what items or administrations you are selling. Individuals don't have room schedule-wise to gaze at a symbol; they need to look and recognize what it is about.
    logo design service

    ReplyDelete