9.14.2010

Leather Leggings??

Photobucket

I am VERY tempted to try out the fall trend of leather leggings.  I know, probably ridiculous, right?  Well, I'm not about to spend a lot of money on a pair since I am pretty sure I will not like them.  BUT, I just saw Lauren Conrad wearing a pair from her Kohl's line in US Weekly.  Of course they styled her perfectly and the camera makes the pleather look amazing.  You can't beat the price though...$40.  Actually, they are now on sale for $29.99!  Definitely worth a try...even though it probably screams pleather!  I have never bought a thing at Kohl's, so I have no idea what their quality is like.  Is Kohl's like a Target when it comes to trendy clothing??

Speaking of Lauren Conrad's clothing line at Kohl's, here are a few other pieces that look like they could be really cute...

Kabuki top - $19.99



Ruffle sweater - $36.99


To see all of Lauren Conrad's clothing line, click here.  It all looks pretty cute!


PS - I want her hair!

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny, I was just reading the article in US weekly with all those darling pics of LC. My husband looked at those pleather leggings and said, and I quote "those are hot"!!! Not sure if I would look good in them, but she sure does!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. interesting, leather leggings. I wonder if they are like those liquid leggings (that's what they are called right?). They look kinda shiny and wet.. I may just have to check LC's leggings out.

    ReplyDelete