10.05.2010

My Recent Order From Aidan Gray

Photobucket


I love the look of Aidan Gray and I'm so excited because I placed an order with them today!  I bought two of the Chateau Pinot Wall Candelabra and I plan to hang one on each side of my botanical prints which are above our couch.  Then, I bought the fluted lamp for our living room table.  Leave it to me though to fall in love with something that is temporarily out of stock!  Grr.

Photobucket

I'm also thinking about replacing our living room side table with a gathered linen skirt from Wisteria and pairing it with an antiqued glass top from Ballard Designs.  Thank goodness I love this look because I am limited on table options.  I have to have something skirted because the hubs has a subwoofer and wires that I refuse to let be seen.   

Photobucket

Photobucket

Does anyone else have an Aidan Gray obsession like me?  And Wisteria?!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the look of that table... great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was all over Aidan Gray when I renovated our house! I have chandeliers and sconces all over from them and I LOVE them! Next I have to find a place to get drapes for our front music room (Living room) Drapes aren't my favorite part of decorating! :)
    www.texskiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete