10.26.2010

Mickey Business!

Photobucket

This little man and I are heading to "Mickey Business" tomorrow and I am so excited!  Let me explain about Mickey business..I know you are wondering what in the world I am talking about.  JP is in Disneyland for a business trip and we decided to take Nick along!  When I first told Nick that Daddy was going on a business trip to Disneyland, Nick mixed the thought of Mickey and the business trip and made up his own word for Disneyland...Mickey Business!  He's so cute.  Everywhere we go, he tells people we are going to Mickey Business and they have no idea what he is talking about.  I don't have the heart to correct him because he sounds so dang cute.

We are heading out tomorrow afternoon to meet up with JP.  Please wish us luck and safe travels!  We are leaving Conrad here with family and my heart aches a little about that.  I'm going to miss him so much, but I am really looking forward to the one on one time with Nicklaus.

Talk soon!


9 comments:

  1. YEA!! That will be sooo much fun! ;-) Tell "Mickey Business" hi for me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is at the perfect age to really enjoy Disney, have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so cute!! i am so so jealous!! yall are gonna have so much FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read about you on Melanie's blog and I feel like you are my long lost sister! Every answer you had was so close to what I would answer! I only have one son, but husband always says he and his wallet are happy it wasn't a girl because I would shop like crazy! Although I buy a ton for my little man! Love your blogs, precious. I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Christi! You won my "Stylish Blogger Award!" http://www.elizabethannsrecipebox.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete