2.12.2011

{Recipes} Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Pie

Photobucket
{image via Bakerella}

When I am feeling sinful, this is one of my go to desserts.  It is mouth watering and fool proof, yet everyone goes on and on about it like you spent hours in the kitchen.

Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Pie

Ingredients:
* 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie shell
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup flour
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
* 1 cup (6 oz) Nestle Tollhouse semi sweet chocolate morsels
* 1 cup chopped  nuts - I OMIT THE NUTS

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees

Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl on high speed until foamy.  Beat in flour, sugar and brown sugar.  Beat in butter.  Stir in morsels and nuts.  Spoon into pie shell.

Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.  Cool on wire rack.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so amazing that I posted on my blog for people to come look at yours - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try this. One question--do I have to blind bake the pie shell first or do I put all the ingredients into a frozen shell then bake?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete