7.28.2011

{Makeup} The Perfect NON Lipstick

I am a makeup girl.  I love dressing up.  That doesn't mean I like to cake on the makeup though; and let's face it, my daily life really isn't glamorous.  A typical day for me consists of playing with my boys, running errands and hopefully hitting the gym.  But even though I wear minimal makeup on these days, I still like to wear a little color.  This summer, I found the perfect lipstick combination!  It's just enough to give my face a lift without looking like I tried too hard.  You know what I mean?

Photobucket

The Rouge Coco Shine in "Boy" is my new best friend!  I'm certain the color will look good on any skin tone and it is the perfect hint of color for the gym or just running errands in exercise clothes.

Photobucket

If you want to add just a little more color, layer Laura Mercier's "Blush" lip gloss on top of "Boy"!

Photobucket

And if you want even more of a defined look, I love to pair either of these lipliners with the combo {these are my go to lip liners for most lipsticks!} Laura Mercier "Hazelnut Tea" or Trish McEvoy "Barely There".

Photobucket

You really can't go wrong with any lip glosses from Laura Mercier or Chanel.  I think I own them all!  It's an addiction.

1 comment: